Access 2016 Introduction, or applicable experience
This class builds on a reasonable level of database design experience that may have been gained from the Introduction course.
Who Should Attend
People who intend to design databases at an advanced level or improve existing Access databases. Also conversion of databases made in other applications and spreadsheet (flat file) databases.
- Types of Query
- The Crosstab Query
- The Make Table Query
- The Append Query
- The Delete Query
- The Update Query
- The Report Wizard
- Creating a Report with Summary Totals
- Using the Label Wizard
- Modifying and Redesigning the Report.
- Publishing Access Data on the Web
- Manipulating Data in the Form
- Creating A New Form
- Using the Form Wizard
- Creating a Form with a Sub form
- Modifying and Redesigning the Form
Protecting Desktop Databases with Backup and Restore Process
- Why do I need a backup?
- Creating a database backup
- Creating a Split Database
- Backing up back-end database and front-end database
- Restoring a database